Warranty Agreement & Terms and Conditions
Gorilla Trailers LLC Trailer,
Model Number: All models
Buyer or Customer:
Any person who purchased a product that is manufactured by Gorilla Trailers LLC.
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Gorilla Trailers be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the buyer.
Gorilla Trailers warrants the Covered Product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase. This warranty extends to the original buyer only.
Within the period of this warranty, Gorilla Trailers will repair, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Gorilla Trailers technician, or at an authorized Gorilla Trailers service facility.
Warranty work is determined by the dealer and or Gorilla Trailers LLC upon inspection of the Trailer. It is Gorilla Trailer LLC. sole discretion to determine whether the warranty is a valid warranty or not a valid warranty.
Buyer is responsible for transportation cost to the facility where they purchased the product from for warranty work to be performed. Gorilla Trailer does not allow warranty work to be determined or performed by any company other than the company the buyer purchased the product from.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Gorilla Trailers if the repair is determined to be defective material or workmanship except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by the buyer:
Not Covered or paid by Gorilla Trailer LLC:
Damages caused by the use of the product. Damages to property or persons caused by the use of the product. Damages to any product being hauled on or inside of the trailer. Physical damage to persons or property from the use of the trailer. Transportation costs to the location where the buyer purchased the product for warranty work to be performed. Customer agrees to indemnify Gorilla Trailers LLC and save and hold Gorilla Trailers LLC harmless and free from liability against any and all claims, damages, or assertion of liability of every nature whatsoever to person or property arising out of, or in connection with, the handling or use of all such products as Gorilla Trailers LLC may cause to be delivered to Customer, including, but not limited to any and all claims based on asserted defects of material or the workmanship of such products. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, release and discharge Gorilla Trailers LLC and employee’s from any and all damages, claims of injury resulting from the negligence of Gorilla Trailers LLC. Customer agrees to assume all risk incident to the care, handling, and use of all products purchased; and warrants, by the purchase of an item, that Customer is familiar with the item and its proper use. Before using an item, the Customer shall give such item reasonable and prudent examination and/or tests to determine the suitability of the item for the Customer’s intended use. Customer agrees that the product is in full working order and is taking delivery of the product without defect. The customer agrees that in order to have warranty work performed Customer must bring the product back to the physical location of the dealership where the item was purchased regardless of whether the item was delivered to the customer.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Service calls to correct the installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal home use.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Gorilla Trailers authorized service technician.
- Component warranties see list below.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
- Contact Dealer or Retailer where you purchased, if you are having trouble contacting Dealer or Retailer where purchased please contact Gorilla Trailers LLC. at 615-215-4285.
- Send photos to determine whether the defect in the product is covered by the warranty.
- If a defect in the product is covered by warranty make an appointment with said Dealer or Retailer to be Repaired at the Dealer location or at Gorilla Trailer LLC facility.
Registration cards are located at the bottom of every Gorilla Trailer Title / MSO. All buyers must complete and send in a registration card within 7 days of purchase in order for any product to have an active warranty. If the Buyer does not send in a Registration Card within a 7-day time frame warranty will be void.
Please email all Cards at bottom of MSO / TITLE to Sales@gorillatrailer.com
Keep up to date with the trailer maintenance to ensure proper use and to prevent damage.
Below is a list of items to check to ensure the trailer operates safely and prevent damage after every use. The trailer needs to be inspected at least once every six months by an authorized weld shop or by an authorized trailer dealer to ensure the trailer is fit for road use.
- Check welds on the trailer after every load that is over 1000 lbs of cargo weight. Trailers are constantly moving on the road and flexing the metal can, depending on the load, become fatigued over time or if you hit road obstacles like potholes. After using the trailer to haul cargo weight of over 1000 lbs you need to inspect key welded areas. These include but are not limited to where axles are bolted to the trailer. There is a weld that binds the trailer to the frame of the trailer; here you want to ensure that welds are fully welded on both sides of these u-shaped hangers and that the welds are welded 360 degrees all the way around these hangers. A couple of welds are located where the ball connects to the trailer. The coupler is welded to the frame and both welds on either side of the couple should go the full length of the coupler (about 9 inches) attached to the frame of the trailer. Trailer tongue welds are located on the frame that is attached to the coupler which is attached to the ball; here the frame welds should be located wherever the frame rails touch cross-sections of the trailer frame. Gate welds are located on the tailgate of the trailer; here they are what attaches the gate to the trailer. If any weld is not located in these areas, stop use of the trailer immediately. Also, if there is not a weld of at least one inch in length in any of these areas, stop use immediately. If the weld has a crack in any of these areas, stop use immediately. If any weld is separating from the two pieces of metal it is connecting, stop use immediately. If you have any questions about the construction of your trailer, please contact us at 615-215-4285.
- Check all bolts and nuts on the trailer. Every trailer is different but all bolts and nuts should be tight, not loose. For exact specifications of how tight the bolts should be please call us at 615-215-4285. Some key areas to inspect bolts and nuts are chains located on the coupler where the ball connects to the vehicle. Axles are bolted to the trailer behind the tires. There are at least 3 bolts on either side of the trailer but some trailers have up to 6 on either side of the trailer for a total of 12 bolts and nuts. They should be snug up to the steel, the bolt head should be tight to the steel and the nut on the other side should be tight to steel like a sandwich. Another area to inspect is the lug nuts which should be tight on the wheels. You need to inspect lug nuts on the wheels after every use. All lug nuts should be on the wheels and should be tight. Please call Dexter Axles at (260)636-5311 or AXIS Trailer Products at (574)264-7955 for exact specifications of how tight your lug nuts should be on your wheels. Jacks are also bolted to the trailer frame and need to be periodically checked to ensure they are tight. Another area that has bolts is where the gate is bolted to the trailer. These bolts have lock nuts. The nuts should be tight on the bolts and ensure that the bolts are going all the way through the nuts. One other area to check on the gate is the spring latch which should always have the spring present so that the rod in the spring latch is held tight through the plate that holds the gate to the trailer. The rod should be at least ½ inch through the plate that is welded to the trailer to ensure the gate does not come loose during transit.
- Tire inspection please contact Jetstar on how to inspect your tires to ensure they are fit for road use and when you should replace them http://jetstartireandwheel.com.
- Ball coupler latch – Always check your coupler latch to ensure that it is fitting tight to the ball of your vehicle and it is the correct size ball for the coupler you have. For more instructions on ensuring proper use of your coupler and proper maintenance, contact Pacifi Rim International, LLC at 360-859-3828.
Gorilla Trailer component warranties listed below:
Axles – Axles are manufactured by either Dexter Axle or AXIS Trailer Products. Here is a link to Dexter Axle warranty information: https://www.dexteraxle.com/about-dexter/news/newsitem/2016/08/29/dexter-extends-warranty. Here is a link to AXIS Trailer Products warranty information: https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/v2t.7a7.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/warranty-axis-1.pdf
All warranties related to axles must go through the axle manufacturer. Gorilla Trailers LLC does not warranty axles.
Lighting – Most of the lights used on Gorilla Trailers are manufactured by Optronics. All lighting related warranties must go through Optronics http://www.optronicsinc.com.
- Coupler and Jacks – All coupler and jack warranties must go through Pacific Rim International, LLC. They can be contacted at 360-859-3828. Gorilla Trailers does not manufacture or warranty jacks or couplers.
- Paint – All paint comes with a 90-day warranty. If your paint is determined to be defective, you must bring the trailer to Gorilla Trailer LLC to be repainted at no expense to you. Gorilla Trailer LLC will not pay for transportation. Location 264 Hobson St Smithville, TN 37166.
- Wheels and Tires – Most wheels and tires come from Jetstar. All wheel and tire warranties must go through Jetstar http://jetstartireandwheel.com.
- Spring Latch – Spring latches are manufactured by Buyers Products: https://www.buyersproducts.com. All spring latch warranties on gates must go through Buyers Products.
Other policies related to your purchase:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of the site & PROHIBITIONS
The Site allows you to post offers, sell, advertise, bid and shop online. However, you are prohibited to do the following acts, to wit: (a) use our sites, including its services and or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools (b) posting of items in inappropriate category or areas on our sites and services; (c) collecting information about users’ personal information; (d) maneuvering the price of any item or interfere with other users’ listings; (f) post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content; (g) take any action that may damage the rating system.
For you to complete the sign-up process on our site, you must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the sign-up process. You must qualify that you are 18 years or older and must be responsible for keeping your password secure and be responsible for all activities and contents that are uploaded under your account. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
PAYMENTS AND PROCESSES OF INVOICES
Gorilla Trailers LLC has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by Gorilla Trailers LLC prior to the latter’s acceptance of an order. Unless credit term has been agreed upon, payment for the products shall be made by credit card, PayPal or wire transfers. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on your invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. An order may be invoiced separately. Gorilla Trailers LLC has all the discretion to cancel or deny orders. Gorilla Trailers LLC is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by Gorilla Trailers LLC and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors. Invoices must be paid within 15 days of the invoice date. For all but consumer purchases, Gorilla Trailers LLC reserves the right to charge you a late penalty charge of 1% per month applied against undisputed overdue amounts or the maximum rate permitted by law whichever is less. Every 30 days thereafter, you will continue to be charged an additional late penalty charge.
* All shipping rates are valid for the continental U.S. (lower 48 States).
* The following states are subject to a surcharge of $200 on items that must ship freight: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Maine, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
* Standard processing time is 3 business days. Processing times may vary.
* It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect items for damages upon delivery.
* All damages found must be detailed on the delivery receipt.
* If the customer signs for the item and later realizes damages, the customer may then be responsible for those damages.
* Buyer must pay for shipping both ways.
* Free shipping is only valid on items you keep.
Stock and Availability
* Not all items are in stock, please call for current stock levels
* Out of stock items are subject to being special ordered
* Some products will be dropshipped from the manufacturer to the customer
* Special ordered items may have extended processing times
* If a special ordered item is canceled after it has shipped to Gorilla Trailers LLC from the manufacturer, cancellations are subject to a 20% restocking fee
We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order, or to cancel the purchase agreement after the automated order confirmation.
We reserve the right to refuse any order for whatever reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by us) in (amongst others) the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs:
* The product is not available / in stock (any payments will be refunded);
* Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
* Your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
* Your bank transfer payment is not received within 12 calendar days after acceptance of your order;
* We have reason to believe you are under 18;
* We have reason to believe that you are a reseller;
* There was an error in the price quote;
* Item was priced incorrectly.
* We could not deliver to the address provided by you.
You may return your purchase within 14 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price, under the following guidelines:
All returns must first be approved by a Gorilla Trailers LLC employee.
Trailers can not be returned after a load has been hauled on the trailer.
Electrical parts cannot be returned or refunded.
All products must be returned unused in their original packaging and with their original materials.
Your refund/exchange will be issued to the original payment method within 10 business days of our receipt of the returned item.
Shipping charges will not be refunded. If the item shipped free, the outbound shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us. Items too large to ship UPS must be returned freight prepaid.
Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We may require images of damaged or incorrect items before a return is authorized.
You may cancel any order that has not shipped or is not a special order. Once an item has shipped to Gorilla Trailers LLC or to the customer, it cannot be canceled or it will incur a 20% restocking fee. Special ordered items that have been shipped to Gorilla Trailers LLC and canceled will be provided with an in store credit and are not eligible for a refund. If you refuse an order upon delivery, it is subject to our return policy. To request a cancellation, please call us at 615-215-4285.
Special ordered items that are returned will be provided with an in-store credit and are not eligible for a refund. Returned merchandise will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number. To obtain a Return Authorization Number and receive specific instructions on how to return your item, please call us at 615-215-4285.
Inspect your item carefully at the time of delivery. If the item was delivered by a freight carrier, inspect your item before you sign the delivery receipt. If your item was delivered by UPS, inspect the package as soon as you receive it. If your shipment arrives damaged, call us at 615-215-4285 for assistance. Depending on your specific circumstance, we will either connect you with a local service center or replace the item at no cost to you.
Test your product within 7 days of receipt. If you discover any defects, missing pieces, or performance problems, either Gorilla Trailers LLC or the service department of the product’s manufacturer will be able to assist you. The service center will provide repair and maintenance-free of charge to an item under warranty.
PRODUCT PRICING & DESCRIPTIONS
The List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent “open-stock” prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer’s estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our merchants, the List Price may be provided by the merchant. In cases of mis-priced products in our catalogs in which the item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
All product pricing is valid for cash and check payments. Pricing may vary for other payment methods.
We do not warrant the product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered on our website is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Editing, Deleting and Modification
We may edit, delete or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and at our sole discretion, by posting a notice or a new agreement on our site. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN OUR PROGRAM, VISIT, AND SHOPPING IN OUR SITE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
Acknowledgment of rights
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that you will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Program except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through the use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
Tax Requirements for States Where Sales Tax Isn’t Collected
Colorado Colorado HB 1193, enacted in February 2010, requires online retailers to provide a detailed purchase report to customers with more than $500 of annual Colorado purchases by January 31 and to provide a summary purchase report with the total amount of each customer’s annual Colorado purchases to the Colorado Department of Revenue by March 31. This law is currently the subject of a legal challenge brought by the Direct Marketing Association and others. In the meantime, the U.S. District Court has suspended the enactment of the law while the legal challenge proceeds.
Kentucky The Commonwealth of Kentucky requires purchasers to report all purchases of tangible personal property or digital property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under Kentucky law. The taxes may be reported and paid on the Kentucky individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return with the Department of Kentucky. See important Kentucky sales and use tax information regarding the tax you may owe directly to the Commonwealth of Kentucky here.
Oklahoma Tax may be reported and paid on the Oklahoma individual income tax return [Form 511] or by filing a consumer use tax return [Form 21-1]. The referenced forms and corresponding instructions are available on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website. We’re required to provide the notice above for Oklahoma purchases based on Oklahoma law (HB 2359) enacted in June 2010.
South Carolina South Carolina customers may owe use tax on purchases made from Gorilla Trailers LLC. Payment and reporting information can be found on the South Carolina Department of Revenue’s Website. S.C. Code Ann. § 12-36-2691(E)(3) requires us to provide South Carolina customers a notification of the total sale price amount for purchases made from Gorilla Trailers LLC.
South Dakota Tax may be reported and paid on the South Dakota use tax form. The use tax form and corresponding instructions are available on the South Dakota Department of Revenue website. We’re required to provide the notice above for South Dakota purchases based on South Dakota law (SB 146) enacted in April 2011.
Vermont Tax may be reported and paid on the Vermont use tax form. The use tax form and corresponding instructions are available on the Vermont department of taxes website. We are required to provide the notice above for Vermont purchases based on Vermont law (H 436) enacted in May 2011. Click here for details.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES are highly monitored on our site and if fraud is detected Gorilla Trailers LLC shall resort all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed USD 2,000 or the total price of the subject products paid or payable to you whichever is less.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold and offered on our website (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. This site and its information, contents, materials, products, and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You understand and agree that your use of this site is at your own risk.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers, and suppliers. All information submitted by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of Gorilla Trailers LLC. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Failure of the Gorilla Trailers LLC to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions, and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that we may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions, and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect.
No waiver by either party of any breach of any provision hereof shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any other provision.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- As a person placing an order on this website, I am affirmatively stating that I am either the buyer of the product or I have the authority to make the following representations.
- I agree that any lawsuit in this matter shall be decided in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee and shall be brought in the Circuit or Chancery Court, in Dekalb County, Tennessee, or the corresponding Federal Court of Middle Tennessee. It is acknowledged and agreed that the Circuit and Chancery courts in Dekalb County Tennessee, or the corresponding Federal Court of Middle Tennessee, have exclusive jurisdiction without regard to any choice of law, or conflicts of law provisions in this or any other state. That if I, the buyer or the representatives of the buyer, bring a lawsuit outside of Dekalb County Tennessee, or the Federal Court in the Middle District of Tennessee, then I agree to pay Gorilla Trailers LLC attorney’s fees, costs, and consequential damages regardless of the outcome of the suit. I agree and acknowledge that I have read and really do understand this entire policy.
I agree and acknowledge that Gorilla Trailers LLC, its employees or representatives have made no representations regarding warranties, nor have I, the buyer, relied on any such representations, specifically but not including, any statements that the equipment is fit for specific use or purpose. That the sole remedy would be to not accept the order and leave the equipment with Gorilla Trailers LLC or Dealer at which you are purchasing the product.
By placing an order or buying a Gorilla Trailer product, I agree that I, the buyer or buyer representative, agree to be bound by the terms of this policy.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Tennessee, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.
Any dispute, controversy, or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tennessee, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.
Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.